Wyvernhold Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wyvernhold Journal

Welcome to the day-by-day record of the dragons!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Forum RP intro and instructions)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarheart The Broken

Scarheart The Broken

(Forum RP intro and instructions) Empty
PostSubject: (Forum RP intro and instructions)   (Forum RP intro and instructions) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:28 pm

(Instructions)

Rght now you're probably wondering why the heck i have instructions on the RP forum, well i'll tell you, just sum it up for you.
The instructions are so that it is easier for everyone to read a/o write. using the following instructions will cut down on having to type long paragraphs.

now, the instructions:

* the asterisk, VERY important, the asterisk is used to designate that something is being done ex(*he turned around and slashed his opponent*)[note: if it desgnates action then there should be an asterisk before AND after the text(if used before diologue it can be used for the type of emphasis ex. {wearily* i'm tired})
the asterisk can be used to designate thought (ex. *thinks* his spell is too strong, i cant break it)

i"ll demonstrate with an RP i had a while ago with Bloodmoon

Scar) let me out, bloodmoon!
blood) no. you shouldn't have tried to escape
sh(scarheart)) AAGH *struggles against the binding spell* *thinks* its no use, his spell is too strong
bm) of course it is, brother
sh)then i shall wait. what time is it?
bm) around midday
sh)then i have a long time to wait
bm)yes you do
sh* is silent for a while an then says) i'm so hungry, my heart longs for the touch of my beloved, and my eyes the sky...
bm) i could allow her to visit but that would be too nice
sh* groans* what are you going to do to me?
bm* chuckles) you shall know tonight
sh) Yes my master

you can do it like this (texting format) or the old fashioned paragraph form, either one may be used, But remember, always use punctuation. this may seem odd that i'm saying it but it's a pet peeve of mine, i absolutely DETEST it when people dont use punctuation. (Forum RP intro and instructions) Icon_twisted (Forum RP intro and instructions) Icon_mad (Forum RP intro and instructions) Icon_evil
scarheart signing off
Back to top Go down
http://wyvernholdjournal.weebly.com

(Forum RP intro and instructions)
Page 1 of 1